Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, August 11, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- FT: Dollar at Crossroads Amid Brighter US Outlook
- Couldn't They Have Predicted This in Advance?
- Current Subprime Mortgage Stats
- NYFed:Dynamic Maps of Nonprime Loan Conditions
- Top 20% of NBA Players Scored 80% of Total Points
- It Might Be the Land of 10,000 Lakes, But You Coul...
- Significant Home Run Inequality, and Economic Less...
- Booming Business-School Applications
- Summer Rally: King Dollar Roars Back, Oil Plunges
- Cartoon of the Day