Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, August 01, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- On Drug Policy, Friedman Was Probably MORE Liberal...
- Salary Database By College Major
- Markets In Everything
- Blue Cross Waives Copays for Retail Health Clinics...
- Exxon Posts Record $32.36 Billion Tax Payment
- The Blogger As D.J.
- Company Docs, Company Medical Clinics Are Back
- NO RECESSION
- H.S. Graduation Rate in Detroit Only 20% for Black...
- Drill, Drill, Drill: U.S. Production Today Same as...