Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, August 15, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Republicans Are Coming..... to the Twin Cities...
- Corporate Taxes Are Harmful for Growth
- America The Uncompetitive
- Private Health Care: Canada (.69%) v. US (11.6%)
- With Core Inflation At 2.5%, Inflation's Not a Wor...
- Obama Delares War On Two-Income Families, Would Im...
- House Sells for $1 in Detroit
- ExxonMobil CEO Defends High Profits: Exxon Spends ...
- King Dollar Summer Rally:Index Hits 10-Month High
- New Online Service for Hedging Weather Risk