Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, July 27, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Angry College Students Fight Back
- Ben Stein: Over All, It's Not All That Bad
- CFTC: Oil Prices Rose Due to Supply and Demand
- Chart of the Day II: It Could Be Worse
- Chart of the Day: It Could Be Worse
- Cartoon of the Day
- The Campaign for Gender Parity Infantilizes Women
- Home Price Maps
- Detroit: Cheaper To Buy A House Than A New Car
- Homeownership Rate in Second Quarter 2008 Rebounds...