Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, July 04, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Good News for College Grads: Salaries Up 7.1%
- IBM's PlayStation 3 Chips Help Find Deep Oil
- U.S. Congress = OPEC?
- Cheer Up! Here's Some Good News You Don't Often He...
- Here's One Way To Stop Inflation
- Pre-Paid Gas for Everyday Drivers
- From The Big Three to the Not-So-Big Two?
- The Great Media Depression
- History's Fall Guys
- The Ultimate Resource