Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Are Concerns About Inflation Inflated?
- Kiplinger's 2008 Best Cities: Houston Is #1
- US Faces Shortage of 44,000 General MDs by 2025
- Don't Shoot The Price Messenger, aka Speculator
- We Want More Oil, Not More Hot Air from Congress
- Mischief in the Markets or World Oil Balance?
- Cartoons of the Day
- Houston: Silicon Valley of Global Energy Industry
- Should Homeownership Even Be A Policy Goal? No
- Today's Drilling Leaves A Tiny Footprint vs. 1970s...