Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, June 12, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Taxes 101: Tax Rates, Tax Base and Tax Revenue
- Drew Carey on Medical Marijuana and Minors
- Proven World Oil Reserves:1,238 Billion Barrels
- Best Sentences I Read Today, About The Senate
- Nyet to Russian, Moscow. Yes to English, West.
- Hype About Outsourcing: Much Ado About Nothing
- Building Modern India
- Senator Dodd: What About the 57 Industries With Hi...
- Income Mobility Is Substantial. We Move Up and Dow...
- Dollar Index Reaches Highest Level Since February