Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, June 01, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Oil Market Fundamentals
- 2004 Flashback: Speculators Got Blamed Then, Too
- World Gas Price Map
- The Stabilizing Role of Speculators
- The Global Blogosphere
- 4-Day Work Week is Back: Part of the Adjustment
- Gas Prices Drive Geo Metros From Clunkers to Chic
- The Ultimate Salvation: Environmentalism; And The ...
- Quote of the Day
- Let The Good Times Roll in Russia: Unprecedented P...