Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, June 26, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Warren Buffett Can Pay Higher Taxes Right Now
- Median Home Prices Have Risen 3 Straight Months
- Alaska's Governor Supports Drilling in ANWR, OCS
- The $10,000 Cowboy Boot
- Let's Not Deport the Tech Talent
- Free Trade Is Just Like Technology: They Both Lowe...
- Alaska vs. USA; and ANWR vs. USA
- 2001:Excessive Speculation Drove Oil Prices Down?
- Oil Prices Double, Futures Contracts Flat and Fall...
- Money-Making Speculators Must Stablize Markets; On...