Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, May 19, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quote of the Day: Traditional Job A Career Failure...
- Texas Jobless Rate in April At Record Low of 4.1%
- Clothing Deflation: One of Today's Best Bargains
- The World’s Cheapest Clothes, Cheaper Than Even Wa...
- Europe's Economy Rocks, Defies U.S. Slowdown
- Economic Opportunity Is Close To An All-Time High
- Cartoon of the Day: How the Tax Rebate Works
- Open Source "Intro to Microeconomics," Price = $0
- It's Not Just Gasoline That's Dirt-Cheap in the U....
- Electricity Prices in US Among Lowest in World, Le...