Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, April 28, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- LA Food Fight: Black Market Bacon Dogs
- Quote of the Day: Government Doesn't Make Gas
- New Cars Today: More Options At Lower Prices
- Russia vs. USA: Smoking and Obesity
- McDonald's and Customer Service in Russia
- Moscow: Most Expensive City? Not For Tourists
- Moscow: It's Booming and You Can Feel the Energy
- Two on McCainomics
- Earth Day Hysteria: Most Original Predictions Were...
- Russia Motor Vehicle Market is Booming!