Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 25% High School Graduation Rate in Detroit, Althou...
- More News on Retail Healthcare Clinics
- Venezuelan Healthcare Takes Turn for the Worse: "A...
- Monster Employment Index Up +31% in Europe
- Let's Review the Historical Record
- 101 Countries Have Lower Total Tax Rate than U.S.
- Obama Now Almost 7:1 Favorite Over Hillary
- Weak Dollar Benefiting Michigan Exports
- 5,000 Retail Clinics & The Threat to the MD Cartel...
- Outsourcing to Ohio and Michigan.... Via India