Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, April 07, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The World According to Newspapers
- The Only Fair Choice: Support FREE Trade
- Stanford Launches On-Campus Venture Fund
- Death By Blogging?
- A Policy Unblemished By Success: Price Controls
- Black (Real) Market to the Rescue in Zimbabwe
- Nectar Heaven: Russia Has 300 Vodka Distilleries
- More On Wikipedia
- Unintended Consequence: Shortages, Long Waits
- Losing The Race for Skilled Workers: Scrap the Cap...