Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, March 09, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Fuel Efficiency Has Increased By 71% Since 1973
- Thomas Sowell: Economic Facts and Fallacies
- Gas Prices As Percent of Income Are Still Affordab...
- Real Gas Prices: We've Had It Good for a Long Time...
- What About Tuition Gouging, Windfall Endowments
- Why Decoupling May Save The World Economy
- Monetary Mystery?
- Ancient Land of Pharaohs Has A High-Tech Future?
- The Age of Milton Friedman:Good Time To Be Alive
- Trade Isn't A Threat, It's Why We Are Prosperous