Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 27, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Housing Affordabilty Index Reaches 4-Year High
- Europe Shows Resilience in Face of U.S. Downturn
- What Tata Tells Us About Insourcing and FDI
- America Celebrates Tax Freedom Day on Apr. 23
- It Was a Tax Hike On The Rich, Not a Tax Cut
- Prices of Economics Textbooks
- India Rocks!
- Barack Obama's Tax Returns: He's Not Tithing
- Justice for Satellite
- Dr. John and Steve Tyrell