Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, February 10, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Global Migration: Destination USA and Europe
- Emerging Markets to the Rescue? Recurring Theme
- Why Mint the Penny When It Costs 1.675 Cents?
- Record Low Jobless Rates in N.Z. and Switzerland
- 1845 vs. 2008: Protectionism Hasn't Changed
- "Euros Accepted" Signs Sighted in NYC
- Q: Why Did CEO Pay Increase 6X From 1980-2003?
- Rx:1,500 Market-based Retail Health Clinics in 200...
- Rx: Market Competition. Exhibit A: Inflation Rate ...
- Concerned About Health Care Costs?