Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, December 24, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Ethanol's Role in The Growing "Dead Zone"
- The U.S. Economy Could Handle $15 Gas?
- English and The Spontaneous Order of Language
- Hey, The Goldilocks Economy Can Handle $500 Oil An...
- Soviet Light Bulb Story, Revisited
- Quotes of the Day
- Overcoming Fear and Paranoia to Blog in Cuba
- Consumer Spending Surges in November
- Real Disposable Income Shows Economic Strength
- Cartoon of the Day: A Year of Global Cooling