Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Real Compensation Growth Highest in 7 Years
- Goldilocks Rocks; Stock Market Rallies
- Monster's Online Employment Index UP in OCT
- What About Outsourcing TO The US: INSOURCING
- Happy 6th Birthday, U.S. Economic Expansion
- US Banks: Stronger Than At Any Time in History?
- What Is Global Warming NOT Repsonsible For?
- Subprime Crisis May Be Windfall for Indian BPOs
- Could Be Worse: We Could Have EU's Jobless Rate
- How To Have a Rational Dicussion, NOT