Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, November 10, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Challenge: Raise Taxes on Your Rich Selves Now!
- Quote of the Day: You Can Fight Or Ignore Economic...
- Alcohol Nannies and The New War On Alcohol
- Top Ten Reasons That $100 Oil Won't Last
- Global Cooling More of a Concern Than Warming?
- Quote of the Day: It Takes A Lot of Pretending
- Goldilocks or Recession? Goldilocks!
- Are Oil and Gas Prices at Record Levels? Yes & No
- Fill ‘Er Up, Wash the Windshield, and Google It
- Experimental Economics: M-F Stereotypes Are True