Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, November 04, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- More on Taxi Cartels: Breaking The Mpls. Cartel
- Cauliflower Gone Wild
- More on The U.S. Poor Getting Richer, And Being En...
- If Sweden Left The EU and Joined the US, It Would ...
- Taxi Cartel Membership Has Its Priveleges: Returns...
- There Are Two Michigans and a Big Pay Gap: Private...
- Two Americas: Private vs. Public Sector Employees
- Latest Victim of Ethanol: Kraft Foods
- Comment of the Day; No, Comment of the Month!
- Goldilocks Rocks: Consecutive Monthly Real Disposa...