Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, September 09, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- More on the Pay Gap, From the U.K.
- Green Guilt and The Selling of Eco-Indulgences
- Naive Enviornmentalism=Religous Fundamentalism
- Free MRIs? Sure, If You Can Wait Until Next Spring...
- U.S. Leads the World in WTO Trade Complaints
- Employment: It's Not All Bad News Everywhere
- Can and Bottle Arbitrage
- Perfect Storm for Real Estate Agents
- More On City Slickers and Farm Subsidies
- Cuba's Health Care System on ABC's 20/20 Friday