Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- New Houses: 1956 vs. 1996
- Computer Prices and Speed: 1970 to 2007
- More on Indian Higher Education:40 New Colleges
- Indian Reservations: Entitlement Economy?
- Overwhelming Evidence II: Good Old Days Are Now
- Mad Money=Bad Advice; BOO, NOT BOOYAH!!
- What Consensus on Global Warming?
- Aren't Sharks' Teeth Forever? How The Diamond Cart...
- Why Concern About Subprime Loans is Overblown
- The OPEC of Health Care: The AMA