Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 1,028 Economists Oppose Protectionist Policies
- Minnesota Repeals 1913 Ticket Scalping Ban
- Ethanol: Dangerous, Delusional Bullshit
- Price Discrimination: Russians Get a Discount
- Happy Birthday Milton Friedman
- Markets In Everything: Dog Time Shares
- Plain English vs. A Bureaucrat's English
- Just Drill in US, Baby; We've Got 131 Billion Barr...
- Elephant in the Room That Politicians Are Dodging
- Socialism on the Installment Plan: Zimbabwe