Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Overwhelming Evidence III: Good Old Days Are Now
- Housing Inventories Up, Housing Sales Down
- Irrational Restaurant Behavior?
- Decision-Making: Private vs. Public Sector
- Top 10 Best, Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities
- World-Class Kenyans, World-Class Competition
- Chart of the Day: World Stock Market Capitalizatio...
- Good News: Mortgage Rates Remain Low and Stable
- Hong Kong Harbor
- Raman Roy: The Father of Indian Outsourcing