Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, June 18, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- World's Most Expensive Cities
- "Gender Gift Gap": Dads Get 71% of What Moms Get
- What About This Pay Gap? CEOs vs. Celebrities
- Driving in India is 10X As Dangerous as the USA!
- Quote of the Day: Markets Solving Organ Shortage
- America: An Economic Incubator for Entrepreneurs
- Making Michigan a Right-to-Work State
- Google's Success = Income Inequality, So What?
- What About Consumer and Employee Greed?
- More on "Unconscionably Ridiculous" Gouging Laws