Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, June 04, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- If You Think Gas Prices Are High, What About Food?...
- Quote of the Day
- Interesting Facts of the Day: Largest Cities
- Butler Shortage: Starting Pay $70,000
- Exxon Pays Same Taxes As 67 Million Individuals
- No Visits to Carpe Diem Yet from Cuba
- Monster Online Job Index Increases in May
- "Google Trends" Rocks
- Quote of the Day: Global Warming
- NY Politicians Get Smart: Let the Market Work