Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, February 11, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- World's Best Performing Market: 787% in Kenya
- The First "Economic Freedom" Stock Fund
- Overheating in India?
- ETFs vs. Classic Index Mututal Funds
- The Best Trade-off in History
- Tenure Quotas at Yale to End
- Price Controls = Empty Shelves in Venezuela
- Wikipedia, Encyclopedia of the Information Age
- 10 Most Economically Literate Members of Congress
- Sometimes Average is Good