Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, February 01, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Govt Loses $40m Minting Pennies and Nickels
- What Slowdown? The Dangerfield Economy Rocks
- Bleeding Hearts Ruin the Carpet
- Cartels Aren't Forever: Update
- The Secret of Viable Ethanol: Brazil's Sugar Cane?...
- Trade = New Technology to Increase Productivity
- Prices: What They Say
- Wanna Bet?
- The Goldilocks Economy Plus
- Do Not Take Jim Cramer Seriously