Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Global Cooling or Global Warming?
- Economic Freedom = Economic Prosperity
- Hugo Chavez in a Pantsuit
- U.S. Culture Rewards Innovation and Risk-Taking
- Interesting Facts of the Day
- Quote of the Day
- Predatory Pricing, Price Gouging, or Price Fixing?...
- Tiger Woods vs. Jack, Michael Jordan vs. Larry
- Carpe Diem in Chinese
- U.S. Stock Market, 1800-2007