Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, December 08, 2006
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- US Gas Prices vs. Canada
- US Dollar Graphs
- Auto Prosperity and Auto Jobs Shift South
- What Statistics on Home Sales Aren’t Saying
- Quote of the Day
- How Rich Are You?
- Hollywood Economics and Celebrity Salaries
- Real Compensation UP
- Milton Friedman Shovels vs. Spoons Story
- The Moral Case for Free Trade