Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, November 17, 2006
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Fed Chairman Bernanke on Milton Friedman
- Milton Friedman, 1912-2006
- Why Wal-Mart Matters
- My Favorite Milton Friedman Quotes
- Milton Friedman, R.I.P.
- Americans Voted for Gridlock: A Do-Nothing Seinfel...
- Despite Big 3, US Auto Industry is Healthy
- Automobile Safety: Seatbelts Cause Accidents
- RPS World Championship, Who Knew?
- More on Rainforest "Math"