Monday, March 15, 2010

Markets in Everything: 1) The Coffee Inhaler, and 2) "Emotionally Activated" Lip Gloss: Read My Lips


1. The Le Whif Coffee Inhaler, a lipstick-sized tube that contains a "breathable coffee powder," gives you a nice caffeine fix without all that drinking and swallowing messiness.

2. A
new lipstick has gone on sale that shows when women are in the mood for sex. The lip product changes from clear to deep crimson as the wearer feels more and more frisky. It works by reacting with a woman’s body chemistry.Each $18.50 tube comes with a color chart so men can figure out how aroused their partner is feeling.

HTs: Phillip Miller and Tim Dodson

8 Comments:

At 3/15/2010 11:40 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

I have one of those lipstick tubes for my wife. It changes from clear to clearer.

 
At 3/16/2010 12:43 AM, Anonymous The Personal Finance Blog said...

Watch this thing cause arguments if/when the guy sees a "go" sign and goes for it, and the lady gets mad because he didn't take the time to seduce her, lol.

Pretty inventive, though, I have to admit

 
At 3/16/2010 8:24 AM, Anonymous spamSoup Party said...

Which lips you putting that on? I was on my way to TrakAuto to buy mirror for the toe of my boot, but thought I would save myself the trip in case my guess was wrong. Good to save environment by eliminating extra trip to auto parts store.

Protect your environment, People.
You are my people
!

 
At 3/16/2010 8:48 AM, Blogger QT said...

...$18.00 a shot...someone can see you coming...guess there's always someone who will buy a moon ring

if a woman is feeling very frisky/passionate, chances are that you won't need a colour changing lipstick to know about it.

 
At 3/16/2010 9:20 AM, Blogger The Dude said...

Huffing coffee?

 
At 3/16/2010 9:49 AM, Blogger juandos said...

"A new lipstick has gone on sale that shows when women are in the mood for sex"...

Nothing new under the sun, can you say 'mood ring'?

 
At 3/16/2010 1:05 PM, Blogger Benjamin Cole said...

Yes, but women's lips always lie.

 
At 3/16/2010 3:09 PM, Blogger KO said...

I think it's giving men a lot of credit to think we'd actually notice the change in color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home