Monday, June 23, 2008

Markets in Everything II: An Entire Life for Sale

Heartbroken Ian Usher is selling his entire life on eBay - because it has too many painful memories of his marriage break-up. Ian, who emigrated from England to Australia six years ago, is offering his three-bedroom house (pictured above), furniture, car, motorbike, jetski and parachuting gear to the highest bidder.

He is even selling an introduction to his friends and a trial run at his job.

Ian, 44, said on his website "A Life 4 Sale": "On the day it's all sold, I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other - nothing else at all."

Current high bid on Ebay is AU$245,100 (about US$233,350).

5 Comments:

At 6/23/2008 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many home debtors in the US will be doing the same thing, only not by choice.

 
At 6/23/2008 7:50 AM, Blogger juandos said...

"I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other - nothing else at all"...

Hmmm, loser!

 
At 6/23/2008 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Too expensive for a house with a kitchen as big as a laundry room.

 
At 6/23/2008 8:23 AM, Blogger K T Cat said...

Ouch. That's really sad. I think the poor fellow needs prayers as much as he needs cash. I hope he finds peace.

 
At 6/23/2008 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Everyone in the media knows -- this is all Chimpy McBush's fault. If he'd just done something, that cold, heartless bastard, things would be radically different for poor Ian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home