Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, November 17, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- L.A. Port Exports Set New Record High in October
- Remarkable Rise and Fall of Gov. Perry on Intrade
- Chart of the Day: World Shares of GDP
- Obama's Indefensible Pipeline Punt
- Big Farm Raked in Record Profits This Yr. As Farm ...
- Private Labor: Wake Up and Smell the Tar Sands
- U.S. Dependence on Foreign Oil Lowest Since 1995
- Architecture Indexes Improve in October
- Insider Trading, Congress Style