Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Consumers Are Responsible for Income Inequality
- U.S. Nat Gas Production Hits New Record in Sept.
- Cartoon of the Day
- Canada: "We Believe in Free Trade" and Will End Do...
- Chart of the Day: Drill, Drill, Drill= Jobs, Jobs,...
- Possible Antidote to the Higher Education Bubble: ...
- Gales of Creative Destruction: Ten Brands That 24/...
- Average New Home Price Lowest in 8 Years
- "Jet Man" Stunts Alongside Fighter Jets Over Alps
- Following Delay of the Keystone XL Pipeline to U.S...