Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 26, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Amazing Drop in Deaths from Extreme Weather
- Florida Housing Recovery Gains Strength in August
- Markets in Everything: Gold Vending Machines
- Inflationary Pressures Are Wilting: Exhibits A-E
- Household Debt Ratios Are Lowest Since 1990s
- Happy Birthday Ray Charles: September 23
- Intrade Odds: Almost a 20 Point Lead for Romney
- Leading Economic Index Increases Again in August U...
- Rising Rail Traffic Suggests No Double-Dip Recessi...
- Chart of the Day: 15-Yr. Fixed Rates at Record Low...