Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- USGS Revises Estimate of Marcellus Gas by +42X
- Markets in Everything: Smoking Mittens
- Consumer Delinquency Rates Fall to Pre-Crisis Leve...
- Markets in Everything: Wireless Charging Systems
- Las Vegas Home Sales: 95% of Sales Are to: a) Cash...
- Beloit College Mindset List for Class of 2015
- The 6-Year Search for a Family Doctor in Canada
- Breakeven Rates: 1% for 2-Year and 2% for 10-Year
- President Approval: 43.5% vs. 50.5% Disapproval
- Jon Stewart: Media Pretend Ron Paul Doesn't Exist...