Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, July 23, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Tax Burden by State
- Markets in Everything: Vessel Repossession
- The Failure of Borders is a Glorious, Beautiful Th...
- America's Top 20 Beer Cities
- TED: A Robot That Flies Like a Bird
- Gotta Love Walmart: Serving Food Deserts, Hiring W...
- Intrade Odds: Gov. Rick Perry is Now Front Runner
- MIT's BPP Monthly Inflation Falls to .10% in June
- Leading Economic Index Increases in June
- Is It Cheaper to Fly or Drive?